Custom Wrapping Paper Course-PRE-RECORDED
- Availability: In Stock
LIVE COURSE DATE NOV. 14TH 2021 1PM PST - 3 PM CST - 4PM EST
This course will cover the basic design layout for creating custom wrapping paper. We will cover three design programs Affinity Designer, Canva, and Silhouette Studio. You will learn how to design in each program. We will also have a brief lesson on the Print On Demand Services (aka POD) Printifiy which can be used to produce and ship the wrapping paper you create directly to your client or your business. There will be a brief lesson on sublimation and how to create your own wrapping paper using that method.
You will receive 4 design templates, over 15 free files, a supply list, and, mini beginners lessons on each program used, and a wealth of knowledge in regards to creating your, designing, production outsourcing, and printing and pressing your designs.
The live portion of this course will be taught via zoom. Below is a description of the course flow.
- How to download templates
- How to download design files
Programs Used For Designing Overview
- Affinity Designer
- Canva (web-based)
- Silhouette Studio (Business Edition)
How to Design Custom Wrapping Paper
- We will start with Affinity Designer then Canva, then Sil Studio
- In each program, we will cover the following
- How to upload the provided template
- How to create your own template
- How to upload the files provided
- How to design your custom wrapping paper
- How to print your design for sublimation
Print On Demand Services
- Pros and Cons
- How to use Prinifity
- how to upload your designs
- How to integrate your store (Shopify)
- how to publish and set prices
- What is sublimation and how the process works
- What you need to start sublimation
- Sublimation Vs. POD
- How to sublimate your wrapping paper designs
After purchasing the course you will receive an email with instructions on how to sign up for your ITCU account so that you can gain access to the course.